Come join us for a weekend of fun and great entertainment! Sanctioned as one of the featured Arizona Centennial events, the 136th Annual World's Oldest Continuous Rodeo will be held in Payson, Arizona in 2019.
We're so excited to see you at the rodeo! Get ready for a great time.
Before you come, though, there's a few things to remember so that it's a safe and enjoyable time for everyone!
1. No liquor/liquids in or out of the rodeo grounds, this includes water bottles. These items can be purchased at the rodeo
2. All bags/backpacks are subject to search
3. No weapons (guns, knives, explosives, etc)
4. No Strollers in the bleachers. Stroller parking areas are provided below the bleacher areas
5. No Coolers allowed, hard or soft sided
6. No pop-up canopies or oversized umbrellas allowed