CALENDAR OF MANDATORY EVENTS 2022
- Applications DEADLINE June 4th, 2022 MANDATORY
- *If chosen* Sponsorships are due by August 1st, 2022 NO exceptions!
Rodeo ticket sales and raffle ticket sales money due September 5th 2022 NO exceptions! MANDATORY
- September 9th-11th, 2022 - Promotional events, school visits, first street dance, flag practice, sponsor visits MANDATORY
- September 9th 2022 Queen Coronation MANDATORY
- September 9-11, 2022- Winners will represent Banning Stagecoach Days during rodeo, and parade. MANDATORY
- Sun Lakes Charity MANDATORY
- Rotary MANDATORY
- September (TBD) San Bernardino Sheriff Rodeo MANDATORY
- September (TBD) Beaumont Oktoberfest
- October (TBD) Banning City Council Meeting MANDATORY
- October (TBD) California Circuit Finals MANDATORY (*Queen*)
- December (TBD) Beaumont Christmas Parade/ Calimesa Christmas Parade MANDATORY
- April (TBD) Norco Horseweek
- May (TBD) Ramona Rodeo
- May (TBD) Stagecoach Days Trap Shoot MANDATORY
- June (TBD) Beaumont Cherry Festival Parade MANDATORY
- June (TBD) Jurupa Rodeo
- August (TBD) Norco Rodeo
****In its sole discretion the Stagecoach Committee can add Mandatory events to this schedule.
Failure to attend any mandatory events is grounds from disqualification and removal of contestant from contest unless contestant has received written permission from Stagecoach Days Association to miss said event, which permission may be granted or denied in sole discretion of the Stagecoach Days Association. All events deemed mandatory, will be given a 2 week notice of the event.
**In the event that you would like to attend other events in Stagecoach Days attire you MUST get approval from the rodeo queen director and Stagecoach Days Association board.
DUE DATES FOR RAISING SPONSORSHIPS
◊ Sponsorships MUST be turned in no later than August 1st, 2022
(This is due to deadlines for the program being printed NO EXCEPTIONS)
◊ ALL raffle tickets, and rodeo tickets must be turned in no later than September 5th, 2022
***If you are chosen you understand that you are responsible for raising this money and selling rodeo tickets. By signing this contract, you understand that if you do not raise the funds in the appropriate amount of time you run the risk of not being crowned and receiving your prizes on the coronation date. Funds have been raised in the years before and it is possible to achieve this goal. ***
** THERE WILL BE A SALES COMPETITION BETWEEN THE FOUR WINNERS. THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE $500.
This competition will be held between the four winners. The queen with the highest sales of sponsorship money, raffle ticket money, and rodeo ticket sales will win the $500. This award will be received at the queen coronation September 9th, 2022.
Rules and Regulations:
- Withdrawals: If after the closing of the Queens Court entries, a contestant must withdraw, all fees and sponsorships are non-refundable.
- The Stagecoach Days Association reserves the right to cancel the contest or combine age divisions if less than three entrants submit applications for the different age divisions of the Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen contest.
- Reasons for Disqualification: Inappropriate behavior, i.e., language or conduct may be subject to review and disqualification. Contestants or members of the Banning Stagecoach Days Court shall not consume any alcoholic beverages or use any form of tobacco products, regardless of their age, at any Stagecoach Days event. See Code of Conduct.
- If a contestant has been disqualified from another queen pageant or has had their title revoked Stagecoach Days Association has the right to deny eligibility to enter the competition.
- The final decision regarding the eligibility or disqualification of a contestant is vested with the Queens Court Directors and the Stagecoach Days Association.
- The winners of the competition will be expected to participate in the 2022 Stagecoach Days Rodeo and its events and promote the 2023 Stagecoach Days Event throughout the year.
Code of Conduct
- Represent Banning Stagecoach Days with dignity and pride.
- Never gossip or slander or harass members of the Banning Stagecoach Days Court, Banning Stagecoach Days chairpersons, Banning Stagecoach Days board members, Banning Stagecoach Days general members or their families. This applies to any form of verbal, written, or electronic means.
- Never use profanity or inappropriate language while attending Banning Stagecoach Days events or while representing Banning Stagecoach Days at any event or location.
- No inappropriate attitude or behavior toward any member of the Banning Stagecoach Days Court, Banning Stagecoach Days chairpersons, Banning Stagecoach Days board members, Banning Stagecoach Days general members or their families. If inappropriate attitude or behavior is presented to any member of the Banning Stagecoach Days board it is at the boards discretion to revoke my title and all prizes won.
- Smoking, use of tobacco products, drinking alcohol or use of any type of illegal drugs while representing Stagecoach Days is prohibited. This includes posting photos exhibiting this type of behavior on social media.
- At all times queens must wear clean and appropriate attire at all Banning Stagecoach Days events. No tube tops, revealing or ragged clothes. At all rodeos queens must wear button down or appropriate leather tops. No plugs or gauge ear piercings will be allowed. If you have any body piercings or tattoos, they should remain covered at all times you are representing Stagecoach Days.
- When representing Banning Stagecoach Days, be sure that you and your horse are presentable. Your horse should be clean, free of debris and ready for the appropriate event.
- It is your responsibility to handle the transportation and use of a horse. It is not the board’s responsibility to make arrangements for transportation, or horse use.
- I certify that I have never willingly appeared nude or semi-nude in any photo, video, or file as of this date. I will not pose nude or semi-nude for photo or file while holding a title, I will not pose provocatively or suggestively on any social media site (Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- All social media accounts MUST be open to Stagecoach Days executive board, and rodeo queen director.
- In the event that the participant should marry, become engaged, or become pregnant, or if my conduct is in anyway damaging to the Miss Banning Stagecoach Days Pageant, she will forfeit the crown and title and all awarded prizes immediately. Upon information being received that any of this situation has occurred or is occurring, all cases will be investigated.
- ALL events that you would like to attend that are not required from our rodeo association and photography sessions done in Stagecoach Days attire MUST be approved by thedirector/executive board before attending.
- Banning Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queens MAY NOT hold any other equestrian titles while reigning as Banning Stagecoach Days Queen.
- If a title is stripped for any reason the contestant will be ineligible to compete for future titles with Banning Stagecoach Days.
- Contestants may not have inappropriate and non-allowed conduct listed in the paragraphs above to appear in any social and news media.
- I understand that all prizes won (saddle, buckle, etc.) belong to Stagecoach Days Association until the crowning of the 2023 queens. If at any point my title is stripped from me, I must return any and all prizes.
- I understand that the perpetual chaps and crown belong to Stagecoach Days Association; if during my reign these items shall be damaged, I will be responsible for replacing these items for their full value.
- The Stagecoach Days Association reserves the right in its sole discretion to add, delete, modify, and enforce any of the rules and regulations as in its sole discretion deems necessary for the good of the event.
- I understand that I will be asked to attend mandatory events; I will be notified at least 2 weeks prior to an event that is listed as mandatory. If I fail to attend mandatory events, I understand that at any time the executive board and rodeo queen director can put my position under a review and my title, along with prizes can be taken from me.
- I understand that the $3,000 raised by collecting sponsorship money I MUST raise will be turned in no later than August 1st, 2022. And rodeo tickets/raffle tickets, that I MUST sell will be turned in no later than September 5th, 2022. If the money is not raised, I understand that I will not be crowned until the money is turned in.
Waiver of Liability
In consideration of my application being accepted for participation in the “Miss Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen” contest, I hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the “Miss Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen” committee and understand that any violation of the rules and regulations may disqualify me from the contest. I further agree to hold harmless the “Miss Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen” contest committee, the Stagecoach Days Association and its officers agents, members, and employees for any claims resulting from the loss, accident or injury, received by me in connection with participation by me in any event, performance, parade or other activities. Also, I hereby release the right, title and claims of any photographs that may be taken by the management for their use in promotion and publicity.
I certify that I have read the rules and regulation of the “Miss Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen” contest. I agree to fulfill my obligations as “Miss Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen” conducting myself in a proper manner and/or way of life by remaining unmarried and remain from of any questionable acts involving an issue of morality. I also agree that if I am chosen as first runner-up, I will make myself available and maintain my eligibility to fill the capacity of “Miss Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen”. I have carefully read the aforementioned statement and the accompanying Waiver of Liability ad fully understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained therein.
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Rodeo Ticket, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, , and individual Banning Stagecoach Days Rodeo Queen Application organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of hazards around the event, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Rodeo Ticket I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Rodeo Ticket shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Rodeo Ticket does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.rodeoticket.com website. Rodeo Ticket is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Rodeo Ticket facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Rodeo Ticket relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Rodeo Ticket .